We will Buy any Car (Faulty Takata Airbags) with Free Valuation
Vehicles made by 20 different automakers have been recalled to replace frontal airbags on the driver’s side or passenger’s side, or both in what Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called “the largest and most complex safety recall in Australia history.” The airbags, made by major parts supplier Takata, were mostly installed in cars from the model year 2002 through 2015. The risk is that the airbag’s inflator can explode causing serious injury or death to the driver and passengers if deployed during a crash.
At NSW wreckers we can help turn your unwanted Takata Airbag Cars into cash.
Check if your vehicle is affected by visiting ismyairbagsafe.com.au and entering your number plate details. Here is the list of most affected models:
- Holden: 2010 Holden Cruze
- Honda: Honda City MY2012, CR-V MY 2011, Insight MY2012-2013, Jazz MY2012-2014 & Jazz Hybrid MY2012-2013, Honda Civic MY2006-2011, Jazz Hybrid MY2012 and Legend MY2007-2012, Honda Accord MY2001-2007 and Honda MDX MY2003-2006
- Toyota: 2003 – 2005 Toyota Echo and Rav4
- BMW: BMW 5 Series (E39) MY2002-2003, BMW 3 Series (E46) MY2001-2006 & BMW X5 (E53) MY2003
- Mitsubishi: 2007 – 2014 ML & MN Triton.
Where to sell Takata Airbag Cars in Sydney?
Our Takata Airbag Cars expert team is always on hand to answer any of your questions and because our car buyers guarantee all of their prices, the price you are offered is what you will get paid.
Whether you’re looking for a Takata Airbag Cars buyers in Sydney, or you want to dispose of your Takata Airbag Cars in New South Wales, get the best deal for your vehicle and enjoy free collection on a time and day that works for you.
- Get Quote.
- Accept quote.
- We come to your address to collect the vehicle
Working with a number of hire companies, accident management companies, and insurance companies across Australia we also collect damaged vehicles and repairable salvage.